Charlie Norwood VA Medical Center
Staff, Clinicians & Trainees
STEP 1: Download VA Human Resources Forms
Download and complete these forms:
Choose one based on the trainee (multiple students may be listed on one TQCVL for a specific program as appropriate).
- Template TQCVL Affiliate
- Template TQCVL Non-Citizen Post Grad Medical Dental
- Template TQCVL Affiliate Under Grad Medical Dental
- Template TQCVL Affiliate VA Sponsored
Each trainee packet must include these forms
- Application VA Form 2850D
- OF 306 Declaration of Federal Employment
- Malpractice Statement
- Trainee Appointment Letter
- TMS Training-MTT Certificate
HR service will complete the following document with the trainee:
STEP 2: Get Fingerprinted by VA
- To schedule an appointment for PIV cards and finger printing (http://va-piv.com).
- Two matching, original U.S. government-issued IDs (state issued driver’s license, SSN, U.S. Passport, etc.)
STEP 3: Complete Mandatory TMS Training
- Go to TMS mandatory training self-enroll, complete the "VHA Mandatory Training for Trainees" course, and print the certificate.
- Complete CPRS Training, and print the certificate.
STEP 4: In-process with CNVAMC VA Human Resources
- In-processing must be done at least 4-Weeks before your rotation or your computer access code will not be ready.
- In-process takes place at:
- Downtown Division on Tuesdays or Thursdays, 9-11 a.m. or 1-3 p.m.
- Uptown Division Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9-11 a.m. or 1-3 p.m.
- Bring all your original VA forms and 2 matching, original government-issued IDs (state issued driver’s license, SSN, U.S. Passport, etc.
- Service Education Program Coordinator Dr. Rudolph Newman (706) 733 0188 EXT 6117 email@example.com
- After your CNVAMC clinical rotation, we ask that you complete the Learners' Perception Survey at the OAA Website.
Education Office, (706) 733 0188 EXT 7983